Wednesday, December 28, 2011

28th Dec 2011

I am sitting in the office, typing this post
Today is the last Wednesday of 2011
So???? Nothing,obviously, nothing special about it LOL
Just crapping around LOL

Well, a bunch of college friends of mine went to Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam for an energetic activity-cycling in the morning~
How I wish I can go with them~ I love to cycle, and most importantly, I can meet with them
Since sem break till now, I never meet with them, I miss them very much

Next week me and Theng will be going to work at KL head office
Since the location is at KL. so can I sleep late a bit huh? hmmmm wondering ><
Hmmm, last week staying at Subang office
Seriously, I did nothing since yesterday~ sit in the office for whole day and get the pay(sounds good huh?? but you never know how bored it is!)
Do I regret did not take leave today to join the cycling activity?
Hmmmm, yes I do, but just ITS OKAY~~
not yet end of the world, so still got chance right?AHAHH

okay, I do not know what am I typing right now
just to kill the boredom ><
HAHAHAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment